IV Nutrient Therapy
Dr. Ernie Soto cares about your health, and we understand that your oral health condition affects your entire body. He offers sedation dentistry to maximize the benefits of each visit to get work done - a stress-free experience that results in a healthy and beautiful smile.
As part of the comprehensive oral healthcare provided by Dr. Soto in Plantation, Florida, IV vitamin therapy is available as a pre- and post-dental surgery treatment to
- Prepare your body for your dental procedure
- Speed healing
- And help you feel great
IV vitamin nutrient therapy from Liquivida™ Lounge restores your body to healthy levels of hydration and provides the vitamins and minerals it needs to operate and recover from your procedure optimally right into the bloodstream. The cells that need replenishment receive it directly from the IV drip treatment. The therapy Dr. Soto offers is designed to increase your energy levels and help in healing.
Vitamin drips available include:
- Liquilift - for long-term health
- Fountain of Youth - to slow down aging
- Performance Hydration - for athletic performance
- Rise and Shine - Beat a hangover
- Glutathione - To lighten your skin
- The Executive - For mental focus
- Natural Defense - To fight sickness
- Chelation Therapy - To detoxify your body of dangerous metals
Contact Dr. Soto’s Fort Lauderdale dental office to learn more about the benefits of IV vitamin therapy before and after a dental procedure. Call (954) 368-6264 or just submit the online form on the right and someone from our office will contact you.
Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Ernie Soto, explains the benefits of sedation dentistry during dental treatment as it appeared on "The American Health Front - Miami Edition" on June 30th 2007.